Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.880 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,721 (L 18,653) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)