Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.924 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 19% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,491 (L 10,769) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)