Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.773 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,318 (L 16,701) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)