Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.852 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,001 (L 19,282) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)