Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12419 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,082 (499,905 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)