Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12962 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,535 (351,309 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (41 minutes ago)