Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12436 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,550 (318,022 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (35 minutes ago)