Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12042 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,547 (502,821 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)