Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,920 (€922) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)