Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,426 (€2,184) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (15 minutes ago)