Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.980 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,953 ($1,430) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)