Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.292 INR / PAB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,624 (977 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)