Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 180% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,909 (€1,461) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)