Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 186% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,987 (€1,344) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)