Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,647 (€945) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 22,000 (43 minutes ago)