Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.631 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,102 (€577) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)