Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,050 (€944) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)