Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.780 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,673 (€421) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)