Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,122 (€844) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)