Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.485 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,548 (ARS $13,501) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)