Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10562 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,851 (CH$689,764) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)