Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,947 (CH$1,214,921) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (21 minutes ago)