Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,296 (CH$699,662) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)