Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 937 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.805 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,112 (kr7,785) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £57 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $950,000 (about 1 hour ago)