Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.834 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 207% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,465 (kr11,233) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 189,250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (22 minutes ago)