Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 188% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨234,094 (R$ 11,745) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)