Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.561 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,876 (83,533 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)