Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,760 (80,327 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)