Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,172 (82,914 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)