Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,995 (84,210 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)