Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.182 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,877 (3,136 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)