Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.748 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,995 (6,858 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)