Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.338 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,491 (3,702 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)