Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.779 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,311 (ARS $16,664) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)