Cost of living comparison between Concordia, Argentina and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.386 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,581 (ARS $26,806) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)