Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.987 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,632 (ARS $30,260) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)