Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00712 INR / GNF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 142% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,934 (26,543,264 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)