Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,056 (€1,176) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)