Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,841 (€621) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)