Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.987 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,384 (ARS $21,920) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)