Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.753 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,780 (ARS $11,665) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)