Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.748 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,750 (L 17,377) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)