Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.912 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨40,226 (L 13,814) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)