Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.791 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,851 (L 34,700) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)