Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.971 INR / PAB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,186 (836 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)