Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42633 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,555 (118,582 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)