Cost of living comparison between Colombo, Sri Lanka and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45687 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,522 (246,289 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)