Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42373 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,566 (135,854 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)