Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42726 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,425 (129,722 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)