Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 160% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,249 (€1,402) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)