Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,178 (€2,085) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)