Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨19,091 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (37 minutes ago)