Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.519 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,472 ($b6,353) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)