Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.384 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,551 ($b6,559) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)