Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.622 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,897 (6,843 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)