Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.234 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,966 (3,305 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)