Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.521 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,624 (1,691 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)