Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.867 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,782 (6,793 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)