Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.371 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,029 (6,378 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)