Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.274 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,912 (6,201 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)