Cost of living comparison between Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.078 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,139 (6,539 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)