Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.607 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,183 (€590) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (43 minutes ago)