Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,195 (€1,231) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (40 minutes ago)