Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.484 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,432 (Mex$ 14,475) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)