Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.470 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,733 (Mex$ 14,908) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)