Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,500 (Mex$ 17,365) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)