Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.548 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,379 (Mex$ 15,608) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)