Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,232 (Mex$ 32,172) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)