Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,899 (Mex$ 33,534) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)