Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.442 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,528 (Mex$ 30,074) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)