Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,626 (Mex$ 13,447) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)