Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.276 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,891 (Mex$ 29,267) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)