Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨21,555 (Bs 25,351,771) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)