Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.398 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,138 (Bs 13,776) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (28 minutes ago)