Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.822 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 204% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨237,808 (Bs 34,859) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (38 minutes ago)