Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01164 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,826 (4,452,091 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (33 minutes ago)