Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01205 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,035 (4,070,973 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (40 minutes ago)