Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01140 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,369 (4,767,366 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)