Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01196 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,336 (8,304,461 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)