Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00087 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨27,067 (Bs 31,132,459) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)