Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.474 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 149% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,275 (Bs 15,798) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)