Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,654 (Bs 16,120,968) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)