Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.427 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 167% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,059 (Bs 33,771) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (31 minutes ago)