Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,517 (€1,349) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)