Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06350 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,624 (₩907,400) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (29 minutes ago)