Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,216 (₩1,942,927) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)