Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06121 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,627 (₩810,728) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Erdenet costs 3,675 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)