Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06088 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,105 (₩658,739) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)