Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,837 (₩1,538,411) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)