Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,043 (44,377 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 2 hours ago)