Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,747 (47,515 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)