Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.180 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 230% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,792 ($2,020) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 500 TT$ (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Gaya costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baotou costs 38元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)