Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.243 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 183% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,013 (NZ$2,343) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)