Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 48.910 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,895 (NZ$1,327) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)