Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.229 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,476 (元6,988) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)