Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,922 (元6,638) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)