Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.552 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,025 (元5,973) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)