Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,126 (元13,586) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (15 minutes ago)