Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.142 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,888 (13,015 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)