Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.094 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,405 (19,845 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)