Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,632 (Taka 70,882) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)