Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.852 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,720 (Taka 131,113) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)