Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,240 (руб 47,196) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)