Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,850 (руб 51,283) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)