Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.379 INR / MDL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,173 (27,279 Leu) in Chişinău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)