Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.359 INR / MDL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,266 (25,682 Leu) in Chişinău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)