Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.832 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,322 (12,342 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)