Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.915 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,986 (11,711 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)