Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.960 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,024 (15,376 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)