Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.992 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,190 (S/. 2,210) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)