Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.218 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,506 (S/. 4,625) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)