Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.829 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,154 (S/. 2,176) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)