Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.717 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,210 (S/. 4,880) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)