Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.559 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,597 (Mex$ 8,878) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)