Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,211 (Mex$ 12,071) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)