Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,816 (Mex$ 12,372) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)